Monday 5 August 2013

The Business Trip - Las Vegas











I am so glad I am done with the business trip. Although it was a good chance for a break I started feeling homesick the moment I arrive. It was difficult to be away from Sophie and hubs. To add to the agony , I was pumping and dumping my milk throughout the ten days stint in LV. It was the most challenging part of the trip.

I guess I deserve a pat on my shoulders for perserving to pump ( although my supply still dip after I got back due to irregular pumping sessions). I was a regular patron at the toilet ( the plane , the airports , the shopping malls etc). I got up early to pump and usually the last to wash up. I managed to squeeze in at least five pumping sessions per day. My greatest adventure was pumping on the tour bus enroute to the Grand Canyon. Luckily the car engine was quite loud I pumped at the back of the vehicle oblivious to the rest of the tour mates. It was hard at first but I was telling myself this is what a mother got to do. Sophie is my motivation.

Although it was a tiring trip ( emotionally and physically) it gave me time to myself. I did a lot of shopping but mainly for lil S. She has enough clothings to last her for the next two years !

No comments: