Wednesday 25 September 2013

Photo Recap : The 6th Month

Reading is "boring" look

Loves to suck fingers while snoozing

I see you see me
Sophie turns six months ! Oh baby you have grown and changed so much just within this half a year. Your head is more sturdy now and you are no longer as soft as a lil worm. Mama is so proud of your little achievements and you make feel like the luckiest on earth just because I get to be your mama and watch you grow. Thank you also for smiling at mama everytime I get home. It melts all my tiredness away. This also marks the sixth month of my breastfeeding journey. It has not been easy and it is still not easy till today. Carrying the pumping bag everywhere I go and pumping on overseas trip is my biggest challenge. I am glad I have managed to provide for you thus far. You have started on your solids now and it has been very interesting watching you eat your food.

Mama is looking forward to the rest of the time together with you. I love you so much babe.

The most gorgeous babe

Fashion savvy babe

First swimming experience - in house !

First solids yumms

First time in the ball pit !

First National Day celebration with Godma Elaine

Ms Froggy looking so blur

Minion tattoo so cool !

1 comment:

M Goh said...

she's looking more and more like rudy!