Tuesday 26 November 2013

Photo Recap : The 7th Month

Our lil girl is growing up so quickly , carrying her in one arm is no easy feat

Cool outfit matched by grandma

Relaxing with great grandmama , I love both of them so much

S and her selection of lanterns , this year we have more reasons to celebrate

Sleeping so soundly on papa sucha sweet moment

Yes I can crawl all over the place ! The mats just cannot contain me anymore

Hello my lil darling

Thanks to papa for the reminder that the blog been gathering cobwebs. Lil S has learnt to crawl and her motor skills are getting stronger. The mats we bought for her is no longer of use. She has fallen once from the sofa due to mama's carelessness. I left my lil girl on the sofa while I went for a bowl of green bean soup. Just a few secs and I found her on the floor crying her hearts out. 

She is getting heavier and been eating well. I choose a wide selection of grains for her to try, brown rice , quinoa, cereal etc. I bet during my time all I had was white rice ! It has been fun watching her grow and I dont know how this lil girl will continue to steal our hearts. Mama has already melted.   

No comments: